Skip to content (Press Enter)
A rare opportunity exploring:
The cost is 1500 pesos per person, or 75 USD. We leave at 9AM and are back around 1:30, in time for lunch.
- The Silver Route where it remains much like in the 1600s
- A cloistered monastery enjoying the art, views and vibes. Feel free to bring chocolate covered Oreos as certain friars adore them and the sugar rush makes them a bit chatty for cloistered lads.
- Atotonilco where the Revolution from Spain began and where the murals draw over 5,000 visitors every week.
- The oldest functioning dam and enjoy a brief walk in the countryside laden with ancient architecture!
- The chapel where San Miguel started. Here you’ll enjoy the wide array of indigenous symbolism that including a boot wearing angels that appear to be homage to Nancy Sinatra but actually have a deeper meaning.