This is truly an unique tour. Enjoy learning how locals, past and present, experienced love and romance with your loved ones.
Learn about the:
- Priest that fathered both the nation and several children
- Hollywood movie star’s obsession with his mother
- Last minute cancellation of a wedding to be a bride of Christ instead
- Love life of Jesus’ grandmother that rivals any telenova vixen’s
- Nun that gorged out her eyes, rather than marry Prince Charming
- Unfaithful wives’ fate in Plaza Civica
- Single ladies finding husbands by taking others’ babies
There are plenty of love stories making San Miguel de Allende one of the world’s most romantic cities and the hot spot for destination weddings.
The walking is flat with plenty of places to sit.
The tour normally lasts two hours costing 500 pesos/25 USD.